Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Time...

I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. Every year we excitedly bring out the decorations just before Thanksgiving and then sadly put them away after the new year. It seems like every year, Christmas time gets more fun. Most likely because with each year the kids understand it more and get more excited.
We told the kids, "Santa has installed tiny web cams that monitor children". So they think he really CAN see if they are good or bad. If misbehaving horribly the Santa Night Light got turned on. That was NOT a favorite item this year. Although it was a GREAT behavior incentive for the boys. I am sure next year it will work for Abigail. You gotta love the innocence of children. Which leads me to Andrew... I recently asked Tony how much longer until Andrew found out where the presents really come from. It saddened us to think about it because we realized that he is growing up so fast. They all have grown so fast over the last year.
Every year I take a photo of the kiddos in their holiday garb. Then I compare how much they have grown and how their looks have changed over the past year. Its amazing how fast they change. Even when they are teenagers and will probably roll their eyes and make a loud huffing sigh...I will still take their holiday photo.















No comments:

Post a Comment